Dr. Suzanne Cziraki has been prescribing Botox treatments for over 13 years. With her expert knowledge, patients receive custom treatments that make them young again. The results are long lasting, natural, and is carefully administered for minimal side effects. Botox can be used for a variety of reasons; here are some of our most common.
How can Botox help you?
- Facial Rejuvenation: Eliminate facial wrinkles without surgery! By using Neuromodulators like Dysport and Botox, individuals look years younger– no more furrows, grooves, or wrinkles. These treatments give a relaxed appearance, and can also be used to mitigate tension headaches and migraines.
- Reduced Gummy Smile: Feeling self-conscious about large, visible gums? Dr. Cziraki can correct that gummy smile by injecting Botox into patients’ upper lip muscles.
- Fuller Lips: Have a perfect smile that can be enhanced with a fuller lip? Botox injections can enhance the fullness or position of the upper lip. The procedure costs about $300, only 10 minutes to administer, and lasts for up to four months.
- Crooked Smile Correction: Botox can correct crooked smiles that are caused by asymmetric muscle tone. Treatment gives you a perfect smile that lasts several months.
- The Perfect Pout: By injecting the upper lip with Botox, your smile can appear more relaxed and natural. Treatment with Botox is a more affordable solution than dermal fillers such as Restylane and Juvederm.
- Erase Lip Lines: Lip lines often make people appear older than they feel. Botox treatments can alleviate this by erasing the lines and giving lips a natural, youthful look.
How BOTOX® Works
Injected into facial muscles, Botox is a prescribed treatment used to reduce moderate to severe wrinkles. It can be used to treat causes of temporomandibular joint disorders (TMD), as well as symptoms of migraine and tension headaches. Botox effects are temporary and often lasts between three and four months. For best results, repeat treatment is needed.
There may be a little discomfort for the seconds following the injections. Some have experienced mild headaches and minor bruises on treatment day, but most return to work on the same day.
Results appear within a week of treatment and lasts for months.
Are you considering Botox treatments? Simply come and visit us at Bayside Dental & Orthodontics for more information.