We’re more than just a Dental Office – We’re part of the Airdrie Community!
When patients choose Bayside Dental & Orthodontics, we offer the following:
- Welcome patients of all ages
- Offer comfortable, modern, and relaxing environment
- Our Dentists are registered with the College of Dental Surgeons of Alberta
- Our Dentists & Staff are gentle, patient-focused and genuinely caring at all times
- Listen and prepare personalized treatment plans to meet individual patient dental aspirations
- Use digital x-rays to help ensure patient safety, and the precision of treatment
- Use digital charts to make treatment more efficient
- Use laser technology (i.e. soft or hard tissue lasers, or diagnostic lasers, or laser whitening) and computerized dentistry
- Make sedation dentistry available for patients who are anxious about dental work, or who want the convenience of many treatments performed in a single visit
- Make smile enhancement services available for patients who want to transform how they look – and how they feel
- Facilitate paperwork with insurance companies (etc.)
- Keep patients up to date using a range of modern communication methods, such as web, blog, email, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Engage patients to gather feedback on how to continuously improve services so that the bar is always being raised
- Offer convenient times for modern families and career-minded patients to make an appointment on weekends, evenings, etc.
- Offer “1-stop dentistry” for convenience
- Offer incentives that reward patient loyalty
- Participate in their communities and commit to social responsibility