At Bayside Dental & Orthodontics, we strive to provide exceptional general dentistry services to the patients of all ages, and would love to be your family dentist of choice in Airdrie, Alberta.
We offer comprehensive treatment planning and combine cosmetic and restorative dentistry to help you achieve optimal health, regardless of your age. We can treat you and your whole family while taking good care of your overall oral health, which is an important aspect of your total health.
Your general and family dentist at our Airdrie office will be responsible for the diagnosis, treatment, and coordination of dentistry services to meet your oral health requirements. In the event that your treatment involves some specialized procedures, we shall involve other members of our dental team to ensure that you get the care that you need.
Exams to Emergencies – Typical General & Family Dentistry Services
General dental care involves comprehensive patient care for all ages and all dental needs including:
- Dental Exam:The only way to get and maintain a bright, healthy smile is by brushing, flossing, and getting a professional dental exam at least twice a year. Our professional dental exam is all about prevention – identifying and preventing existing issues from getting worse and inspecting your teeth to prevent dental problems from arising in the future.
- Teeth Cleaning: Besides regular brushing and flossing, a professional teeth cleaning is a highly effective way to remove plaque and tartar deposits and stop the buildup of bacteria from causing serious problems in the future.
- Emergency Services: Urgent care for any member of your family with swelling, excessive bleeding, trauma, and/or oral infection without necessarily booking an appointment.
- Pediatric Dentistry: This is general dentistry for kids, and involves disease prevention and dental treatment for children up to the age of 14 years, with special facilities for infants and newborns. Available services for kids include fillings, athletic mouth guards, fluoride treatment, sealants, and space maintainers.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: Involves the surgical extraction of teeth accompanied with the removal of diseased tissue. Services under this category include surgical treatment of developmental malformations and injuries of the jaws, mouth, and related facial structures.
- Orthodontics: A range of dental treatments for adults, children, and adolescents who require braces.
- Implant Dentistry: Different procedures for the placement of dental implants.
- Prosthodontics: A number of surgical procedures for patients who require bridges and crowns.
- Endodontics: Includes root canal procedures and the treatment of other endodontic issues.
- Periodontics: A range of treatments for patients with gum disease.
Visit Our Family Dentist in Airdrie
Are you new to the area or looking for a family dentist in Airdrie for a range of services from early childhood dental care to cosmetic dentistry for adults? Bayside Dental & Orthodontics welcomes new patients of all ages whether for your toddler’s first dental check-up or dental implants to replace your missing tooth. Dr. Randal Headley, Dr. Tim Barter, and Dr. Suzanne Cziraki offer comprehensive solutions for dental problems as well as preventive dental care for your long-term oral health and well-being. Contact our friendly staff to book an appointment. You may also call our staff for assistance and accommodation in our schedule for any dental emergency.